TAX ACCOUNTANT, BUSINESS ADVISOR, OR BOTH?
Many business owners view their Accountant as a “tax only” service provider, but your Accountant should also be well versed in business matters so he or she can fulfil the role of your Business advisor as well.
Your Accountant needs to understand and focus on:
- • the entrepreneurial cycle of business,
- • the profit drivers in your business,
- • the operating cycle or cash flow of your business,
- • and the major financial calculations needed in a business.
- • Identifying and advising you of your competitive advantages.
If your Accountant is not analysing your business and providing business advice, then they are merely a “tax only” service provider.
How does your Accountant assist you? Is it time for a change?
Make sure you can substantiate ALL of your tax deduction claims.
Please contact me if you need assistance.